JetBlue has some great perks for passengers who happen to be in the air during the big game on February 3rd. The airline is also adding additional flights to make it easier for fans to get to the game.
Customers flying JetBlue on Sunday, February 3, 2013 can enjoy free in-flight Snyder’s Hot Buffalo Wing flavor pretzels and$1 drink specials for the first wine, beer or cocktail starting at 6 p.m. ET, and catch the high-flying fun in comfy leather seats at 30,000 feet on personal seatback televisions. JetBlue offers a wide variety of free onboard sports programming. Channels include ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNews, ESPNU, GolTV, beIn Sport, and Speed Channel.
The fan favorite airline will add special nonstop flights on Friday, February 1 and Monday, February 4, including:
|Baltimore to New Orleans:||New Orleans to Baltimore:|
|Friday, February 1, 2013||Monday, February 4, 2013|
|Depart – Arrive||Depart – Arrive|
|9 a.m. ET – 11:05 a.m. CT||12:30 p.m. CT – 4 p.m. ET|
Southwest Airlines and AirTran Airways introduced additional flights to accommodate customers traveling to New Orleans, including nonstop service not normally offered from San Francisco (SFO), specifically for the big game. The new flights implemented for the big game are available for purchase only at southwest.com, swabiz.com and airtran.com!
Southwest Airlines Additional Service on Jan. 31:
- Two daily nonstops from San Francisco to New Orleans.
- Two daily nonstops from Baltimore/Washington to New Orleans for a total of four daily nonstop departures.
AirTran Airways Additional Service on Jan. 31:
- One daily nonstop from Atlanta to New Orleans for a total of five daily nonstop departures.
Southwest Airlines Additional Service on Feb. 4:
- Two daily nonstops from New Orleans to San Francisco.
In addition, Southwest Airlines’ Bay Area customers can fly existing service from Oakland to New Orleans with seven daily direct flight options. Southwest Airlines and AirTran Airways look forward to sending customers to the Big Easy for the big game!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.