Starting today at 12pm, when the thermostat hits 90 degrees in Central Park, JetBlue will release a very limited number of promo codes good for 90% off roundtrip nonstop flights from New York
JetBlue Airways wants to help New Yorkers beat the heat this summer with a promotion that gives city-dwellers a chance to get out of town as the mercury rises. Starting today through July 20, 2013 beginning at 12 pm if the weather.com temperature reading at jetblue.com/hotseats hits 90 degrees for New York’s Central Park, JetBlue will release a limited number of Hot Seats promo codes.
The promo codes will be good while very limited supplies last for 90% off of the base fare of a roundtrip JetBlue flight from New York area airports (John F. Kennedy, LaGuardia and Newark) to any of the more than 50 (potentially cooler) destinations that the airline flies to nonstop from New York.
Flights must be booked the day of the temperature spike when the promotional code is revealed and travel must be for the departure and return dates specified on the Hot Seats page for the particular promo code.
Codes will be subject to very limited availability and are only good while supplies last.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.