- $29 Puerto Rico – Saint Croix
- $39 Long Beach – Las Vegas
- $39 New York (JFK) – Marthas Vineyard or Nantucket.
- $54 Fort Lauderdale – Nassau
- $55 Newark – Boston
- $60 New York – Buffalo
- $100 New York (LGA) – Orlando
- $100 New York – Bermuda
- Fares include government taxes/fees.
- Need to book by May 15, 2012 11:59 PM ET or local (TODAY).
- Fares not available on Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia or Priceline.
- Travel May 22 through June 21, 2012 (Blackout dates and day of week restrictions apply and vary by route. Travel window exceptions apply for some routes.)
- Click here for details
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.