JetBlue Airways announced today a special Blue Barrel fare for nonstop travel between Boston and destinations in the Texas including Austin (AUS), Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW) and Houston (HOU). Customers can save big on nonstop flights between the Lone Star state and Boston with fares equal to the price of a barrel of crude oil as of the close of the market on July 9, 2014. \
Fares including taxes and fees are available starting at $108 roundtrip through July 11 at 11:59 p.m. local time at jetblue.com. These fares are valid for travel between August 4 – November 20, 2014 (a). For two days only the price of a barrel of oil, $108 as of the close of the market on July 9, determined the price of a round-trip fare.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.