JetBlue Airways announced today a special Blue Barrel fare for nonstop travel between Boston and destinations in the Texas including Austin (AUS), Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW) and Houston (HOU). Customers can save big on nonstop flights between the Lone Star state and Boston with fares equal to the price of a barrel of crude oil as of the close of the market on July 9, 2014. \
Fares including taxes and fees are available starting at $108 roundtrip through July 11 at 11:59 p.m. local time at jetblue.com. These fares are valid for travel between August 4 – November 20, 2014 (a). For two days only the price of a barrel of oil, $108 as of the close of the market on July 9, determined the price of a round-trip fare.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.