I’m always looking for good flight deals, and in my search I’ve downloaded dozens of apps, visited hundreds of websites, and subscribed to numerous newsletters. IMHO the best deals are to be found on FlyerTalk, Scott’s Cheap Flights and The Flight Deal, and I think many apps and newsletters curate deals found by those three to create their own deals. Jetto, a new app that “searches for incredible deals on flights and sends you a notification when it finds one,” is most likely one of them.
That said, what’s nice about Jetto is that it sends notifications directly to your phone. You choose your airports, and the app sends you a notification as soon as a deal is available on a flight departing there. It’s free for both iOS and Android, but the free version only sends you one deal a day. If you want more deals, you have to pay for the premium version, which is either $6.99/month or $39.99/year. (If you do choose the premium make sure you turn off auto-renew so you don’t get charged when the month or year is up unless you want to continue.)
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.