I love Queensland, Australia (who doesn’t?) and I’m excited about my new partnership with Queensland Tourism. We’ve launched a travel blogger contest to win a trip to Queensland and if you want to go, you can enter in three easy steps! Check out how you could win here. Since our contest requires bloggers to write a post about what they would do with 5 days in Queensland I decided to kick things off with a post of my own: my top 5 things to do in Queensland. I’m also including all of my Queensland, Australia videos below.
Fraser Island (Music was muted)
If you want to see even cooler Queensland videos check out these 1 day in Paradise GoPro videos (the scuba skydiving one is very cool!)
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.