I am so excited to share some great news with you! This week, we’re launching a fully overhauled website! Not only am I thrilled to get this up and running (many people worked very hard on it), but I’m also looking forward to your feedback. I hope you like it as much as we do.
As with any new project, we’ll be working around the clock to make improvements and the site will continue to grow and evolve. We’ll add new tools and functionality that will make the site even more interesting and useful for you. One of my favorite aspects of the new site is the updated travel portal. The changes will make it easier and faster for you to find what you’re looking for. But I know that not all of us like change – so if you prefer the old site, you can still find it here.
Another great feature of the site is that my contributors and I can post stories immediately – so expect daily posts. For example, I’m writing this newsletter from an American Airlines LAX to Miami flight and my seatmate just told me about her unforgettable flight a couple of weeks ago that involved a fallen soldier. I asked her if she could write her story and send it to me along with photos. Thanks to GoGo In-flight Internet, we were able to post her story before the plane even landed. Read it here.
I also love the fact that we can now accept comments on each page, so don’t be shy. We want to hear your feedback about our stories and about the redesign too, so please start commenting on the site; your feedback will be posted underneath each story for everyone to read and interact with.
We will be back next week with a full newsletter filled with new and exciting stories, the best tips, and the latest in travel news. In the meantime, please send over your thoughts on the new JohnnyJet.com and you can also follow me on Twitter at @JohnnyJet. Thanks, as always, for your continued support. I’m looking forward to the next leg of our journey together!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.