Alaska leads the nation right now in two categories:
- Most-vaccinated state (everyone over 16 gets a COVID-19 vaccination)
- Most wide-open spaces (millions of acres of wilderness and public lands—more than 50 percent of America’s national parks)
That’s the one-two punch you need to jump-start your Alaska travel plans. Join the all-virtual “Quest for the Ultimate Alaskan Adventure” hosted by Scott McMurren, Alaska’s Travel Guru. It’s a week-long travel treasure hunt with check-ins, clues and challenges to claim $20,000 in prizes.
“Our travel prizes show off the best of Alaska,” said McMurren. “This includes trips to Kenai Fjords National Park, a trip to hike inside Denali National Park and a unique package in the heart of Wrangell-St Elias National Park.
“The Quest appeals to independent travelers with a sense of adventure,” he said. “Since the Quest is all-virtual, anyone can play—even snowbirds in Arizona or Mexico.”
The Quest for the Ultimate Alaskan Adventure is from Mar. 22-28. For a complete list of Alaska travel prizes.
P.S. Delta just added new nonstop flights: DTW-ANC, JFK-ANC, LAX-ANC, ATL-ANC, etc. !
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.