This site is a safe space from politics because we all need a break from the madness. And madness is what it is. However, below is a fun, nonpartisan pastime, which I discovered after spending endless hours reading election news coverage. This nonpartisan 2020 Presidential Election Interactive Map allows users to pick which states they think will go Blue or Red, as well as teach people geography. It’s very interesting (and lots of fun) to play around with to see how you think this election will play out
It still amazes me how many people don’t know basic geography, including that of their own country, let alone the world. Hopefully, this will be a helpful. If you’re not familiar with the U.S. presidential election, the candidate’s goal (Joe Biden or Donald Trump) is to reach 270 (or more) electoral votes to win the election. That’s why this website’s URL is 270towin.com. FYI: The popular vote doesn’t matter as we saw in the 2016 and 2000 elections.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 03/31/22.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.