I’ve been meaning to write about this cool new Google feature that lets users place a dinosaur just about anywhere, using augmented reality. It came out in July but I totally spaced.
But fortunately, I was reminded about it today when I was searching on Google using my phone and a little box came up and read “Summon up a 3D ghost” with the same box it had for the dinosaur, and the words, “View in 3D.”
Of course, I dropped what I was doing and summoned a ghost. I was worried it might be a little too scary for my four-year-old but it’s a happy looking ghost and he loved it. I think he was more afraid of the dinosaur because you can really get up close with them and even see the scales of their skin. Another cool feature is that it allows you to take a picture so here’s one with Jack checking out the ghost.
FYI: To get the dinosaur (or ghost) just search Google on your phone for either Dinosaur or Halloween.
H/T: I learned about from KTLA’s Rich DeMuro.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.