I’ve been meaning to write about this cool new Google feature that lets users place a dinosaur just about anywhere, using augmented reality. It came out in July but I totally spaced.
But fortunately, I was reminded about it today when I was searching on Google using my phone and a little box came up and read “Summon up a 3D ghost” with the same box it had for the dinosaur, and the words, “View in 3D.”
Of course, I dropped what I was doing and summoned a ghost. I was worried it might be a little too scary for my four-year-old but it’s a happy looking ghost and he loved it. I think he was more afraid of the dinosaur because you can really get up close with them and even see the scales of their skin. Another cool feature is that it allows you to take a picture so here’s one with Jack checking out the ghost.
FYI: To get the dinosaur (or ghost) just search Google on your phone for either Dinosaur or Halloween.
H/T: I learned about from KTLA’s Rich DeMuro.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.