Kingii, the smallest inflatable in the world, was invented by Tom Agapiades after a good friend of his—an experienced swimmer—died from drowning. According to Tom, he decided to do something about it when he found out that more than 372,000 people drown across the world every year.
Kingii is a lightweight wristband that is to be worn in and around water. If you ever need help to stay afloat, all you have to do is pull the lever and an inflation bag will pull you (up to 280 pounds) up to the surface. Although the wristband cannot replace a lifevest, it can give you additional buoyancy. Each time you use it, you need to replace the CO2 cartridge inside (it comes with two refill cartridges). It costs $89 on Amazon or Kingii.com.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.