Last week, KLM began selling its first limited-edition Christmas sweater. When I first read the press release I thought it was a joke or simply something to buy for an ugly Christmas sweater party (yes, it’s a thing). But when I saw the photos of the KLM-blue unisex sweaters—made from 100% acrylic fabric—I said to myself, “I want one!” They are really cool, inexpensive at just $35.55, and available in all sizes. The only negative is they come with a 21.95 Euro delivery charge and take three weeks to arrive. However, if you fly on KLM in the coming weeks you can buy one onboard so there’s no delivery charge or wait. KLM Christmas sweaters: maybe another good reason to fly KLM this Christmas!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.