Effective today, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines will offer 24/7 service via LinkedIn. Customers can approach KLM with general and flight-related queries on topics such as seat reservations, rebooking a ticket or making arrangements for extra baggage. KLM is the first in the world offering service via this business-oriented social media platform.
“After Facebook, Twitter and VKontakte, adding service via LinkedIn is in line with KLM’s strategy to be where our customers are,” said Martijn van der Zee, Senior Vice President E-Commerce AIR FRANCE KLM. “LinkedIn attracts business people worldwide, many of whom regularly travel by air. This makes it an interesting platform for KLM.”
Apart from career opportunities, over 70,000 followers on LinkedIn currently already benefit from KLM’s business-oriented blogs and posts and extensive product information. By adding LinkedIn to its range of webcare platforms, KLM offers its customers even better service.
KLM has more than 10 million fans and followers on social media. KLM has more than 6 million fans on Facebook, and crossed the 1 million follower mark on Twitter last month. KLM receives more than 35,000 mentions a week on social media, around 4,500 of which are queries, which are handled by 130 service agents, who are available 24/7. Customers can contact KLM in one of ten different languages: Dutch, English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French, Norwegian, Russian and Japanese.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.