Effective today, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines will offer 24/7 service via LinkedIn. Customers can approach KLM with general and flight-related queries on topics such as seat reservations, rebooking a ticket or making arrangements for extra baggage. KLM is the first in the world offering service via this business-oriented social media platform.
“After Facebook, Twitter and VKontakte, adding service via LinkedIn is in line with KLM’s strategy to be where our customers are,” said Martijn van der Zee, Senior Vice President E-Commerce AIR FRANCE KLM. “LinkedIn attracts business people worldwide, many of whom regularly travel by air. This makes it an interesting platform for KLM.”
Apart from career opportunities, over 70,000 followers on LinkedIn currently already benefit from KLM’s business-oriented blogs and posts and extensive product information. By adding LinkedIn to its range of webcare platforms, KLM offers its customers even better service.
KLM has more than 10 million fans and followers on social media. KLM has more than 6 million fans on Facebook, and crossed the 1 million follower mark on Twitter last month. KLM receives more than 35,000 mentions a week on social media, around 4,500 of which are queries, which are handled by 130 service agents, who are available 24/7. Customers can contact KLM in one of ten different languages: Dutch, English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French, Norwegian, Russian and Japanese.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3X points on dining and 2X points on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.