This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
Editor’s Note: This offer will be removed at 9 AM EST on 12/1/2022 on Johnny Jet. Note that other online placements may expire sooner.
If you have been waiting for a limited-time Chase Sapphire Reserve® signup bonus, you have until the end of November to earn 80,000 Ultimate Rewards worth up to $1,200 award travel.
Earn 80,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards Points With the Sapphire Reserve Bonus
New Chase Sapphire Reserve® cardholders can earn 80,000 bonus points after spending $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $1,200 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
The standard bonus is worth $900 towards travel as you only receive 60,000 points with the same spending requirements. Since the spending requirements are similar, you may consider applying now as you book holiday trips to have the points for award travel in 2023.
You’re eligible for this bonus when you haven’t received a Sapphire bonus within the last 48 months and currently don’t have a Sapphire card.
Further Reading: In-Depth Chase Sapphire Reserve Review
Other Chase Reserve Benefits
In addition to the opportunity to earn 80,000 bonus Ultimate Rewards points, you will also have immediate access to these cardholder perks:
- Earn up to 10x Ultimate Rewards on travel and dining purchase
- 50% travel redemption bonus through Chase Ultimate Rewards
- 1:1 airline and hotel point transfers
- Annual $300 travel credit
- Priority Pass Select airport lounge membership
- Global Entry, TSA PreCheck, or NEXUS fee credit
You will receive a metal credit card that can withstand the rigors of travel and daily life.
Cardholders can also save money on lifestyle-related purchases with these limited-time partner offers:
- Complimentary DoorDash DashPass access for at least one year (activate by December 31, 2024)
- Receive $5 in DoorDash credits as a DashPass member
- 1 year of Instacart+ membership plus up to $15 in monthly credits through July 2024
- GoPuff credits of up to $10 monthly through December 31, 2023
Related: The Best Chase Credit Cards
The Chase Sapphire Reserve is one of the best if you’re comparing premium travel credit cards. Being able to earn 80,000 bonus Ultimate Rewards makes this one of the best limited-time credit card offers. Having 80,000 bonus points with this Sapphire Reserve bonus can be a great way to start the new year.
- Best Credit Cards For Dining, Restaurants, Takeout, & More
- Flight Canceled: Chase Sapphire Reserve Trip Delay Saved Me
- 5 Times It Pays To Check The Chase Ultimate Rewards Portal
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.