This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
The Centurion Network is one of the best places to pass the time before your flight boarding begins. It’s hard to resist the top-notch food, workspaces and wellness amenities most lounges don’t offer. If you’re flying through Los Angeles, now you can relax in the brand-new LAX Centurion Lounge.
The New LAX Centurion Lounge
As one of the world’s busiest airports (with over 88 million visitors per year!), this lounge is a welcome respite. You will find the lounge post-security in the Tom Bradley International Terminal. Terminals 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8, where many American Airlines and United flights operate from, can access the lounge as well.
Measuring 14,000 square feet, the Los Angeles lounge is one of The Centurion’s largest locations yet. You will find many of the amenities that make Centurion a gratifying place to rest and work.
Key features of the LAX Centurion Lounge that you can enjoy include:
- LA-inspired culinary fare curated by award-winning chef Nancy Silverton
- Complimentary full bar with a premium wine selection and specialty cocktails
- Sunrise and Moonrise tranquility rooms
- Shower suite
- Family room
- Noise-buffering private workspaces
- High-speed WiFi
Local LA Cuisine and Coffee
If you’re a foodie, the food and beverage options won’t disappoint. Some of the local cuisine you can enjoy include Mozza Meatballs, Farro Salad with Herbs and Butterscotch Budino.
You may decide to pass your visit with the wine bar or specialty cocktails. The full bar is standard for the other Centurion Lounges with curated selections from Anthony Giglio and Jim Meehan. Some of the cocktails draw inspiration from the LA culture.
Coffee drinkers can enjoy a cup of joe that’s sustainably-sourced. Los Angeles-based City Roasters sources the beans from local farmers.
Spa and Wellness
Other Centurion lounges have on-site spa services yet the LA lounge has a Centurion “first.” You can unwind in a Sunrise and Moonrise tranquility room. These rooms offer brightly-lit and dimly-lit quiet spaces to fit your needs.
In addition to these rooms, Centurion is partnering with Exhale to offer Light Therapy, Reiki and ear reflexology. These spa services can help reduce travel stress.
You can also use the shower suite before your next flight if you don’t have time for a spa visit.
Accessing the LAX Centurion Lounge
In order to access the lounge, you’ll need to have a Platinum Card® from American Express, a Delta SkyMiles® Reserve Card (one of the best Delta credit cards), and/or Centurion® Members with same-day flight itineraries.
Platinum Card from American Express cardmembers who receive complimentary access may bring up to two guests with them at no additional charge. Delta SkyMiles Reserve Card Members may bring up to two guests with them for $50 per person, per location. Centurion members may enter with up to two guests or immediate family (spouse or domestic partner, and children under 18) at no additional charge.
What’s next after the opening of the LAX Centurion Lounge?
The Centurion Network has been on a roll lately opening new locations. Additionally, LAX is the third Centurion lounge opening in 2020. Phoenix Sky Harbor opened in January and Charlotte International Airport opened at the end of February. The network’s second international location will open later in 2020 at London-Heathrow.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.