LAX is offering some exciting, free entertainment to weary passengers this holiday season. With “The Sounds of the Season,” travelers and their welcoming parties will be regaled by an entire roster of more than two dozen performances including local school choirs and bands, guitar trios, jazz bands, orchestra ensembles, and even a singing flash mob made up of 111 members of the Azusa Pacific University choir!
Starting on Wednesday, December 12, and running through Saturday, December 23, baggage claim and meet-and-greet areas on the Lower/Arrivals Level of LAX terminals will play host to these musical events bringing holiday cheer and a warm welcome to Southern California to those visiting for the holidays or returning home from away. Here is a complete list of scheduled performances:
Wednesday, December 12
● Lennox Middle School Steel Drum Band: 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. in Terminal 1
Thursday, December 13
● Hollywood High School: 11 a.m. to 12 noon in Terminal 5
● Genesis – The Balm (Inglewood): 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. in the Tom Bradley International Terminal
Friday, December 14
● Westchester High School: 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. in Terminal 4
● Azusa Pacific University Choir (Glendora): 9 a.m. in Clifton A. Moore Administration Building Boardroom; 9:30 a.m. in Terminal 1; 10 a.m. in Terminal 2; 10:30 a.m. in Terminal 3; 11 a.m. in Terminal 4; 11:30 a.m. in the Tom Bradley International Terminal; 1:30 p.m. in Terminal 7; 2 p.m. in Terminal 6; and 2:30 p.m. in Terminal 5
Saturday, December 15
● Academy Cathedral (Inglewood): 1 p.m.to 2 p.m. in the Tom Bradley International Terminal
Sunday, December 16
● Southeast Symphony Orchestra (Los Angeles): 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. in the Tom Bradley International Terminal
Monday, December 17
● Crozier Middle School (Inglewood): 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. in Terminal 1
Tuesday, December 18
● Century Charter Middle School (Inglewood): 11 a.m. to 12 noon in Terminal 5
● El Segundo Middle School: 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. in the Tom Bradley International Terminal
● Artisan Guitar (Pasadena): 8 p.m. to 9 p.m. in Terminal 1
Wednesday, December 19
● Notre Dame Academy Elementary School (Los Angeles): 3 p.m. to 4 p.m. in Terminal 4
● El Segundo High School: 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. in the Tom Bradley International Terminal
Thursday, December 20
● Los Angeles Flute Orchestra: 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. in Terminal 2
● Guitars Antiqua (San Fernando Valley): 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. in Terminal 3
Friday, December 21
● The Right Vibe (Long Beach): 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. in Terminal 7
Saturday, December 22
● Them Kool Kats (Pasadena): 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. in the Tom Bradley International Terminal
Sunday, December 23
● Jane Fuller (Los Angeles): 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. in Terminal 1
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.