Hola! If you are following me on Facebook and Twitter, then you know I’m on an airplane right now, taking a four and a half hour flight to … ? I will tell you about my destinations next week. In the meantime, we have a number of stories from our contributors to entertain you (see below) and we’ll also take a peek into one of the world’s most luxurious hotels – Le Meurice, Paris. Natalie and I spent an unforgettable night there this summer and since we didn’t have time to see much besides our suite and the stunningly beautiful breakfast room, I’ve decided to link to Natalie’s story about the hotel. Just to give you an idea how nice Le Meurice is: when Natalie walked into the room tears sprang to her eyes because she said it was the most beautiful room she’d ever seen. If that’s not enough, how about this: According to CNN, past guests have included kings, queens, Beyoncé, Jay-Z, Harrison Ford, Ginger Rogers, Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton.
Note: This trip was sponsored in part by Le Meurice.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 03/31/22.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.