This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
If you have the consumer World of Hyatt Credit Card or the brand-new World of Hyatt Business Credit Card, you have the opportunity to earn double-tier qualifying points (TQPs). For a limited time, you can earn double TQPs at Andaz Hotels.
How to Earn Double Hyatt TQPs at Andaz Hotels
Co-brand World of Hyatt cardholders can earn double the tier qualifying points for each eligible night at Andaz properties.
Here are some of the key details of this Andaz hotels promotion:
- Your checkout date will need to be from October 20, 2021, to December 23, 2021
- Each cash-paid or free night earns 2 TQPs instead of 1 TQP
- Open to personal and small business Hyatt cardmembers
- Non-Andaz stays do not earn bonus TQPs
You will need to opt-in to this promotion here.
There are more than 29 participating properties across 15 countries. These luxury boutique hotels can be an exciting destination for personal or business trips.
Other World of Hyatt Promotion
In addition to the Andaz hotels promotion, you have a couple of other ways to earn bonus points.
World of Hyatt Business Credit Card Signup Bonus
As the first-ever World of Hyatt Business Credit Card just launched in early October, this Andaz offer couples with the 75,000 World of Hyatt points signup bonus. You earn the 75k points bonus after spending $7,500 in the first 3 months.
Plus, you earn a total of 9x Hyatt points on Hyatt hotel purchases.
Earn 5 Tier-Qualifying night credits toward status and Milestone rewards for every $10,000 you spend in a calendar year
This card also gives you automatic World of Hyatt Discoverist status. You can also receive two $50 statement credits for on-property purchases per anniversary year. Spend $50 or more at any Hyatt property and earn $50 statement credits up to two times each anniversary year
Related Articles: First-Ever World of Hyatt Business Credit Card Review
Earn 1,000 American Airlines Miles Per Stay
You can also combine this Andaz TQP offer with a Hyatt-American Airlines promotion running from November 1, 2021, to January 31, 2022.
By registering your World of Hyatt and American Airlines AAdvantage numbers here, you will earn 1,000 American Airlines per stay at the 190+ Hyatt properties in the United States.
If any of these stays happen to be at an Andaz property, you get 1,000 American Airlines miles per stay, 2 Hyatt TQPs per night, and World of Hyatt points.
The Andaz hotels bonus offer can be the perfect reason to take a luxury trip during the late fall or for a holiday getaway. You’re also a little closer to upgrading your Hyatt elite status for 2022.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3X points on dining and 2X points on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.