(UPDATED: February 13, 10:15am EST)
Thanks to Abraham Lora for alerting me about American Airlines $1 fares (+$324 in taxes) to fly one-way from Los Angeles to Copenhagen via LHR in the summer. There are plenty of dates and seats available so I booked tickets for me and my wife. I wanted to book 10 and do mileage runs but my schedule won’t allow for it!
Here’s a screenshot of the itinerary and fare!
There’s also fares are available from New York City (EWR and JFK). See screenshot below.
For those asking about return tickets you have a few options:
-Buy a one-way on another airline like Norwegian (see screenshot below)
-If you don’t want to fly Norwegian you can follow these tips to finding a cheap airfare (especially setting a fare alert).
-Or use miles. Using miles probably won’t open up until the last minute (3 days before) but they usually do.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.