Wow! Everyone keeps talking about high airfares this summer but I just found a great deal (thanks to a tip from Airfarewatchdog) from Los Angeles to Dusseldorf, Germany on Delta (via Atlanta) for under $800! That’s roundtrip and including all taxes and fees. There are tons of dates available May through August. I entered July 11-17 as an example and below is my snapshot. I have no idea how long it will last but probably not long. If you are headed to Europe this summer buy this now and then jump on a low fare carrier (like Air Berlin) to get to your final destination. You can price the deals out here.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.