LOT Polish Airlines, Poland’s national carrier, is bringing an old tradition to new heights this holiday season. The airline announced today that it will be hanging mistletoe twigs in every one of its aircraft through January 6, 2015, in the interest of bringing people—not just LOT customers—together. By way of their regular winter routes (to more than 40 cities around the world), these festive flights will carry mistletoe 30,000 feet above large swaths of the world below, giving the people below more reason to #KISSaLOT.
Mistletoe tradition, of course, says that humans that find themselves beneath the festive plant should kiss, perhaps for reasons theorized here. LOT notes that the the tradition is newer to Poland, but that its yields—of love, harmony and happiness—are something that the country and its premier airline can stand behind.
Interested lovers can look to the sky, or simply see what city LOT planes are currently flying over by visiting the #KISSaLOT website.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3X points on dining and 2X points on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.