Nothing beats Europe in the spring! Here’s your chance to cross Poland off the bucket list.
LOT Polish Airlines is offering three days of “Crazy Fares” on March 13-15, 2013 for travelers going to Poland from its Chicago and New York JFK gateways for travel beginning April 1 through Nov. 30, 2013. These “Crazy Fares” are a 20 percent savings off the normal economy fares.
Round-trip economy from New York or Chicago to Krakow on May 12: $712.
The prices include all fees, taxes and surcharges. Tickets must be booked and ticketed within 24 hours of reservations. These special “Crazy Fares” are non-refundable with no changes permitted, require a Saturday overnight and are only available on LOT operated transatlantic flights and domestic flights when booked with a LOT flight number. To book these special “Crazy Fares” to Poland, contact your local travel agent, call LOT at (212) 789-0970 or visit www.LOT.com. Passengers flying on LOT receive frequent flier mileage in Miles & More, United Mileage Plus, US Airways Dividend Miles or any one of the other Star Alliance carriers’ programs.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.