LOT, a Polish Airline, is offering travelers from Chicago or New York City a chance to travel to Poland with “Crazy Fares”. A round-trip ticket on their new Dreamliner aircraft will cost $699 flying from Chicago or NYC to Krakow or Gdansk and $739 when flying from Chicago or NYC to Warsaw. Other discount fares include trips from Chicago or NYC to Wroclaw, Poznan, Katowice or Rzeszow for $835 or $815 respectively.
The fees above include tax and extra fees. They must be booked and ticketed within 24 hours of the reservation, and be made for travel October 1, 2013 through March 31, 2014. The sales are non-refundable and non-changeable. In addition, travelers are required to stay a minimum of three days and Sunday overnight.
LOT is part of Star Alliance carriers’ program, so customers flying with them receive frequent flier mileage with anyone in that program, including Miles & More, United Mileage Plus, US Airways Dividend Miles, and more.
To book their “Crazy Fares”, customers are encouraged to contact a travel agent or call LOT directly at (212) 789-0970. Information and booking may also ne found at www.LOT.com.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.