My son is going to be one this week and in honor of his big birthday, I thought I would feature a travel product for children. Though he’s still too young for a Lugabug (two or older; maximum weight of 60lbs), I’ve heard it’s the easiest way to carry a child while traveling. Between juggling the kid(s), car seat, stroller, etc., you can never have too many hands. That’s where Lugabug comes in. It’s a child’s travel seat that attaches securely to luggage—creating the experience of fun, safe and efficient transport for kids.
It’s a collapsible, economical and multi-purpose family travel accessory—a “snug seat for tired feet.” It secures in seconds without taking up extra space. It can also be used as an extra pocket when hung over luggage, as a camp chair and/or as a sitting pad. The top strap can also be adjusted and worn over the shoulders to carry extra stuff. It’s made in the US and is available for $64 at lugabug.com or on Amazon.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 03/31/22.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.