Website redesign celebrates 15 years of offering luxury vacation experiences at the world’s best hotels
Celebrating its 15th anniversary, leading luxury vacation website Luxury Link (www.luxurylink.com) unveils a newly designed website accompanied by an alternative browsing function, the “Inspire Me” button. The restyled website features more than 250 new luxury hotels and resorts with enhanced functionality, clean aesthetics, and additional photography. The site also includes an improved luxury travel community, the “Luxury Lounge” to support travelers planning for and sharing memories of their luxury vacations.
For years, travelers have turned to Luxury Link to find inspiration and research properties at amazing destinations. The new “Inspire Me” feature captures the essence of that inspiration by highlighting the world’s top-rated hotels and resorts at destinations a traveler may have never before considered. It is a browsing option for travelers who are looking for ideas and guidance while dreaming about where they might travel to next. The “Inspire Me” function provides recommendations by Luxury Link’s travel experts for thousands of world-class properties at destinations ranging from Montana to the Maldives and Boston to Bali.
“For the past 15 years, inspiring travelers with amazing hotels and incredible prices has been the mission of Luxury Link,” said Luxury Link President, Diane McDavitt. “The new design and functional upgrades to our website embody a true luxury travel experience – from our hand-picked collection of hotels, resorts, villas, and cruises to the luxury extras we include in each vacation. Each step of the way, we are committed to travelers getting more for their money while enjoying a truly extraordinary experience from start to finish.”
Luxury Link has added new functionality to its online community forum, the largest and most active community of luxury travelers on the web. The “Luxury Lounge” is a forum where travelers can discuss everything from destinations to hotels while sharing ideas, opinions, and answering questions. The Luxury Lounge features enhanced forum functionality and social sharing capabilities. Travelers can keep a running travelogue of their adventures and escapes through personal blogs and photo galleries.
Luxury Link features vacations at more than 1,200 luxury properties in 60 countries from independent hotel partners, boutique hotels, luxury villas at prices up to 65% off. The site also offers vacations at luxury resort collections including Dorchester Collection, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, The Ritz-Carlton, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group, Orient-Express Hotels & Resorts, Auberge Resorts, Destination Hotels & Resorts, Oberoi Hotels & Resorts, and Preferred Hotel Group.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.