Causes don’t get much better than this.
Make-A-Wish—which famously grants the wishes of children with life-threatening illnesses—is right now in the midst of its “Wishes in Flight” campaign, and it’s calling on travelers everywhere to help out. And to do that, all that’s required is a few unused frequent flyer miles.
With “Wishes in Flight,” Make-A-Wish hopes to raise the miles needed to make 10,000 wishes involving travel a reality this year—which works out to 2.5 billion miles. These wishes range across the board, and the globe; some children want to visit Hawaii, while others dream of Paris and Greece (a more extensive list of children and their wishes can be found here). Wherever their miles ultimately take them, though, the benefits of their wish experience are very, very real—in some cases, measurably life-saving—which is why the organization is working so hard to get each and every last one of them where they’ve wished to go.
Delta, United and US Airways miles are accepted right now, and all three forms, once donated, are guaranteed by Make-A-Wish to never expire, and to be used for nothing but wish travel.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 03/31/22.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.