Without a doubt one of the most important products to bring on a plane is a comfortable eyemask. Everyone is different, so everyone has their own favorite. My personal choice is the $10 Lewis & Clark mask, but some people don’t like it because it’s not always 100% blackout and it applies light pressure on your eyelids.
If that sounds like you, you might want to consider getting a Manta Sleep Mask, which applies no direct pressure on your eyes and offers total blackout. The good folks at Manta just sent me one to try, and I have to say that I really like it. It just happens to take up a tad more space than my other mask, which is why I still prefer the Lewis & Clark one.
Other reasons to spend the $29.99 on a Manta Sleep Mask, from the source:
- Totally breathable: The interior of the Manta sleep eye mask is made with cotton for maximum breathability. This means your face is kept cool and won’t overheat on warm nights.
- Won’t tickle your nose: The adjustable eye contours mold to your face shape and won’t tickle your nose like conventional sleep masks do.
- No slipping: Silicone grip pads prevent your Manta sleep mask from slipping off your face mid-snooze.
- Soft elasticized headband: Manta’s headband is elasticized in two places, allowing it to stretch to fit around your head. Limiting the elastic to two small sections is a unique design, which prevents the entire band from stretching loose with use. The strap is made out of plush velour, so it’s soft and comfortable against your head and ears.
- No more pain: Forget Velcro straps that rip your hair out! Manta utilizes micro Velcro, which doesn’t stick to hair.
- No makeup smudge: Don’t stress about reapplying your makeup when you take a quick power nap during the day. Manta leaves your eyes untouched, so you’ll wake up looking like a million bucks.
- Lightweight: Manta sleeping eye mask weighs only 30 grams.
Have you tried the Manta Sleep Mask? What’s your favorite mask to travel with? Share in the comments below!
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.