I call into Leo Laporte’s The Tech Guy show to do a 10-minute travel segment every Saturday at 12:30pm PT. Sometimes when I’m traveling we move it to Sunday (not often), but no matter when I call in, Leo’s producers play Johnny Cash’s “I’ve Been Everywhere.” It’s pretty funny.
Well, this week a viewer sent Leo this website that brings that song to life. As the song plays, a Johnny Cash head is pasted on the map on each destination as he sings about it. You can really see that Johnny’s been everywhere (especially in the USA), and it sure does help you brush up on your geography. The only place it looks like the webmaster missed was Catalina Island.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.