Google Maps is without a doubt one of the best things to happen to traveling. But it isn’t the only navigation app out there. If you’re often unsure which direction to start walking in once you’ve loaded your directions, or if you simply want to break away from your phone when you walk, you might want to download Mapless, a free app for iPhone that uses a compass arrow to point you in the direction you need to go.
You input your destination, and Mapless tells you the distance, how many minutes it will take to get there, and your estimated arrival time. There’s no map. There are no turn-by-turn instructions. Without steps to follow on your phone, you can look around and enjoy your walk. As the app description says, “You are in command of your journey” with Mapless.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.