Great news for Star Wars fans who just happen to be flying on Alaska Airlines tomorrow. May 4, 2022.
Passengers wearing their favorite Star Wars clothing on any May 4 Alaska Airlines flight will get to enjoy priority boarding. The one-day priority boarding promotion is for any guest who wears any clothing item Star Wars-related, So break out your vintage Luke Skywalker T-shirt, BB-8 ball cap or even a Darth Vader cape. I recommend leaving the Storm Trooper outfit at home since you probably won’t make it past security!
Passengers will be able to board their flight just after Group B (which could stand for, say, Boba Fett). Guests should listen closely to the announcements by gate agents.
Natalie Bowman, managing director of marketing and advertising for Alaska Airlines says: “Everybody in the galaxy loves Star Wars, so we had to celebrate this epic day the Alaska way. Whether you’re traveling near – or far, far away – on May 4th, we hope to see you at our gates ready to board early in your favorite Star Wars gear. It will truly be a star-studded event!”
Source: Alaska Airlines Blog
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.