My wife just changed the email associated with her iTunes account and somehow lost half of her photos/videos from our recent Ireland trip. That hurt. But then the folks from MEEM emailed me and told me about their unique product, and with that memory fresh, I listened. The MEEM—besides having an annoying name that’s all capitalized—is a phone charger that automatically backs up your phone or device with one cable. Every time you charge your phone, MEEM automatically backs up the personal data held on it to the cable itself: a simple solution that fits into your daily routine with no third party access to your info. It’s pretty brilliant.
If my wife had used this device to charge her phone, she would still have her photos/videos from our trip. And if you have this charger and lose your phone or get it stolen or damaged, you can easily transfer them to your new phone. Note: Plug is not included. It’s also great for travel since it’s portable, and you never need to depend on the cloud or pay any fees. I’m just not sure if you can password-protect the device.
The MEEM Memory charger starts at $59 on Amazon.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.