This week, I’ve got another amazing getaway for one of my lucky readers: A 4-day, 3-night stay at Stevenswood Lodge on the majestic Mendocino coast.
Located in California’s wine country, about four hours outside of San Francisco, the lodge is equal parts art gallery, spa repose and culinary hideaway. Stevenswood has something for everyone: The lodge’s restaurant, has been touted by Zagat Survey as one of the number one restaurants in Northern California for continental cuisine. Spa therapists work their magic in the privacy of your suite. And if you’re into hiking, a trail from the lodge’s back door leads to the 2,400-acre Van Damme State Park, which surrounds the property.
Stay in a deluxe suite, featuring a memory foam sleep system, wood-burning fireplace and scenic views. The giveaway also includes dinner cash, spa credits, breakfast each morning and much more, all worth $ 1400.00.
You know the drill: fill out the form below, and sign up for my newsletter. follow me on Twitter and Facebook for additional entries. You can also follow Stevenswood on Twitter and tweet about the contest for additional entries. The contest runs May 8th through May 22nd and all official rules apply.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.