If you read my whole newsletter, then you probably know that I made Michael Yamashita our Travel Instagrammer of the Week this week. After seeing his Instagram handle, I’m sure you realized that Michael is the real deal. Well, if you want his photos in your house he has several books, which is why I’m making a handful of them our Travel Book(s) of the Week. His photos are incredible and inspiring—and so are his photography books:
- “Shangri-La: Along the Tea Road to Lhasa” ($88.17)
- “Zheng He: Tracing the Epic Voyages of China’s Greatest Explorer” ($4.28)
- “Japan: The Soul of a Nation” ($2)
- “Marco Polo, A Photographer’s Journey” ($11.26)
- “The Great Wall: From Beginning to End” ($8.83)
- “New York from Above” ($35)
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.