More from this week’s news:
- Miami to fine people up to $500 if they don’t wear masks
- Flu virus with ‘pandemic potential’ found in China
- The Worst Dish You Should Never Order at an Italian Restaurant
- Splash Mountain, a Disney ride based on a controversial film, will be ‘completely reimagined’
- 10 Wheelchair Accessible Beach Vacation Rental Homes
- CDC expands list of people at high risk of severe illness from COVID-19
- An alarming number of people are complaining about their Citi credit card accounts
- Florida bans drinking alcohol at bars as state shatters record for new coronavirus cases
- How to Pretend You’re in the Caribbean at Home
- How to Make Your Own Hand Sanitizer
- Fauci: ‘I’ve never seen anything closely resemble’ what the coronavirus can do
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.