More from this week’s news:
- ‘Godzilla dust cloud’ from Sahara blankets Caribbean on its way to US
- Trump signed a proclamation Monday halting a variety of immigration visas. It temporarily suspends H-1B, H-2B, H-4, J-1, and L-1 visas, affecting the tech industry, students, and au pairs, among others
- How America’s busiest commuter railroad (LIRR) plans to avoid crowding during the pandemic
- Fauci says more widespread lockdowns probably won’t be needed in virus fight
- Coronavirus cases are spiking across the country and experts say Florida has the makings of the next epicenter
- Gold’s Gym in Venice lost Arnold Schwarzenegger as a custumer because they don’t require people to wear masks while they workout
- Unruly passenger charged after forcing Toronto-bound plane to divert to Winnipeg
- The pandemic has devastated global tourism, and many will say ‘good riddance’ to overcrowded cities and rubbish-strewn natural wonders. Is there any way to reinvent an industry that does so much damage?
- The battle over masks in a pandemic: An all-American story
- 50 Things You Had No Idea You Could Do With Coca-Cola
- Hand sanitizers by Eskbiochem may contain methanol, FDA warns
- 34 of the most dangerous things science has strongly linked to cancer
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.