More from this week’s news:
- Disney CEO Reveals What Guests Can Expect Upon Reopening
- 100,000 Americans Died. Did We Examine the Role of Travel In It?
- Trump’s Social Media Executive Order Poses Threat to Airbnb, Tripadvisor, Google and Yelp
- Skift to Give Up Physical Office and Go All-Remote, CEO Says
- 6 Times You Have to Wear A Face Mask—And 3 Times You Don’t
- I was laid off from my job at a travel magazine in Los Angeles. Here’s what I spend in a week now that I’m unemployed
- RV travel soars for summer trips as air travel stalls
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.