More from this week’s news:
- Woman illegally enters Yellowstone, falls into hot spring while taking pictures
- Is North Cyprus set to become first country to eradicate COVID-19?
- Greece says it’ll re-open to tourists on July 1 as it claims success over Covid-19
- What are health passports and will they help you travel again?
- Contact-free drone portraits capture stay-at-home era
- Los Angeles’ South Bay beaches reopened on May 13. Only “activities that keep people in motion, such as running or walking on the sand and swimming and surfing in the ocean, will be allowed, but group gatherings and stationary, solo activities will not be allowed.” All beach public parking lots will be closed and no chairs, no coolers, umbrellas or tents.
- BEST thing on the internet today (10-year-old creates plastic curtain to be able to hug grandparents
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.