This week’s miscellaneous news:
- Some bright health news this winter: No flu
- Peter Jackson and the Airplane Thief
- The Secret Life of the White House
- The Girl Scout way
- Lime says it will spend $50 million on a huge e-bike expansion
- A toddler swallowed a button battery and died. Her mom is taking action.
- dineL.A. Restaurant Week Spring 2021, March 1-14
- 5 is your lucky number of fruits and veggies to live longer, but not all of them count
- ‘Unrealistic’ to expect the COVID-19 pandemic can be stopped by end 2021, says World Health Organization
- Nudist couple share photos of themselves at tourist spots
- Volvo to go fully electric by 2030
Last week’s miscellaneous news:
- How Rafat Ali’s Startup Skift is Weathering the Pandemic
- A Beautiful 4K Timelapse of a Boat Traveling the Dutch Waterways From Rotterdam to Amsterdam
- This Ferret Died 33 Years Ago. Scientists Just Brought Her Back to Life.
- Google Maps now lets you pay for parking and travel tickets inside the app
- Why epidemiologist thinks international travel won’t be possible in 2021
- A safety perk
- 10 Things You Shouldn’t Be Storing on Your Kitchen Countertop
- A 139-Year-Old Victorian House Was Moved Through The Streets Of San Francisco
- Clubhouse audio chats are breached, raising security concerns
- Backpacker Tourism Faces a Changing Landscape Post-Pandemic
- Clubhouse is one of the hottest apps right now and it’s basically a conference call with the smartest people in the room
- Flying taxis are coming. Here are 5 ways they’ll differ from air travel as we know it
- What is ‘extractive tourism’ and what can we do about it?
- It’s March Madness for streamers
- I signed up for T-Mobile’s $50 unlimited home internet service. Here’s what happened
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.