More from this week’s news:
- Air travel and coronavirus: What to pack, how to keep safe
- Caddyshack’ star Michael O’Keefe gets wish to caddie at 2020 U.S. Open at Winged Foot (kind of)
- WSJ: How Travel Will Change Post-Pandemic: 10 Expert Predictions
- World’s most frequent flyer hits another major milestone
- German Dairy Cooperative Uses Smart Packaging to Tell Milk’s Story
- Amazon is filled with fake reviews and it’s getting harder to spot them
- Election day? More like a month
- How to spot fake Amazon reviews
- Louis Vuitton is releasing a face shield with golden studs to protect luxury buyers from coronavirus
- People who tested positive for Covid-19 were approximately twice as likely to have reported dining at a restaurant in the 14 days before becoming ill than those who tested negative, according to a new study from the CDC.
- 8 Supermarket Staples That Are Still Hard to Find
- Why Is There a Cotton Ball in Pill Bottles?
- ‘Coffin confessor’ Bill Edgar paid to gatecrash Queensland funerals and speak up for the dead
- Bad News About Those COVID-Sniffing Dogs
- How Big Oil Misled The Public Into Believing Plastic Would Be Recycled
- Allianz’ TravelSmart App Now Provides Custom Health and Safety Notifications
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.