More from this week’s miscellaneous news:
- Airline vouchers are beginning to expire — now what?
- He Just Wanted to Play Catch. They Got Relief From Troubled Times
- America’s stimulus checks compared to other countries
- Travel + Leisure Magazine Acquired by Wyndham Destinations for $100 Million
- Online misinformation about the US election fell 73% after Trump’s social media ban
- Once you and your friends are vaccinated, can you quit social distancing?
- Siegfried Fischbacher, illusionist of Siegfried & Roy, dead at 81
- Post-COVID lungs worse than the worst smokers’ lungs, surgeon says
- Texas Real Estate Agent Who Took Private Jet to Capitol Riot Is Arrested
- Former Chief White House Photographer Pete Souza weighs in on President-Elect Biden
- A famed plastic surgeon, Dr. Payman Simoni, died last week after he reportedly contracted the coronavirus from a patient he was administering lip injections to. He was 50.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.