This week’s miscellaneous news:
- Pope Francis Tells Vaccine Skeptics to Stop Being Idiots and Get Their Shots
- Myth busted: This is how much sleep you actually need after one bad night
- The number one and two are my two favorites
- 60 Percent of Virus Experts Wouldn’t Do These 6 Things Right Now, Data Shows
- How Eating Out Has Changed
- Flight Attendants Told Us The Wildest Things They’ve Had To Deal With
- The World’s Shortest Commercial Flight Is Possible Thanks To One Thing
- ‘Ted Lasso’ Stars, Writers Score Big Paydays for Season 3
- Some people age faster than others. Here’s why
- Here are 5 countries that are opening up and living with Covid
Last week’s miscellaneous news:
- 2 Volunteers Share Their Experiences Helping Afghan Refugees Reach Freedom
- WHO monitoring new coronavirus variant named Mu
- 3 Reasons Budget Airlines Are Not Worth It For Families
- Is it still safe to fly a foreign country’s airlines if FAA downgrades its aviation system?
- People used to book one vacation at a time. Now they’ve started ‘trip stacking’
- Try this science-backed scheduling trick to relieve your anxiety
- Catalina Classic Paddleboard Race presents classic ocean challenge
- The study that ‘should basically end any scientific debate’ about masks
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3X points on dining and 2X points on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.