More from this week’s news:
- Will a vaccine save travel?
- Quantifying the Incredibly Unlikely Aerosol Transmission of COVID on Airplanes
- Richard Quest: After recovering from Covid-19, I thought I was safe. Now my antibodies are waning
- Big global study finds remdesivir doesn’t help Covid-19 patients
- The New Aeroplan Shows Why It’s Important to Own Your Loyalty Program
- Why pay for Office and Photoshop when you can get these alternatives for free?
- All-Female Qatar Airways Crew “Draws” Ribbon In Sky With 787
- Pandemic love: A couple got married at the US-Canada border so guests from both countries could attend
- Gottlieb says “biggest wave” of coronavirus infections still to come
- 10 Secret Messages Hidden in World Famous Paintings
- Ranking US Airlines Most Likely to Offer Passengers Benefits to Miss Their Flight
- The Swedish COVID-19 Response Is a Disaster. It Shouldn’t Be a Model for the Rest of the World
- 11 Leftovers That Can Make You Sick
- STAMFORD, Connecticut — While most stores now require masks for entry amid the coronavirus pandemic, a gas station convenience store in Connecticut is asking all customers to briefly lower their face coverings before coming inside after robberies.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.