This week’s miscellaneous news:
- What happened when two strangers went on vacation together
- Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood set to reopen
- Universal Orlando lifts all mask requirements for vaccinated guests
- This New Study Abroad Program for Grown-Ups Is Selling out Fast
- Celebrities you didn’t know were left-handed
- South African woman gives birth to 10 babies in Pretoria
Last week’s miscellaneous news:
- Elephant Comes Across Tiger While Walking. Watch What Happens Next
- Bride dies of heart attack at her wedding in India, so groom reportedly marries sister
- 2 Tiktokers who traveled to Hawaii spent close to $1,000 to fly to LA and back again — all because they got the wrong type of COVID test
- A sneak peek of Avengers Campus at Disneyland
- Do airport scanners detect drugs?
- Dr. Fauci Thinks These 3 Places Will Mandate Vaccines
- I’ve lived in 10 countries over 20 years. These are 4 things you need to know before moving abroad to work remotely.
- 40 great places to take your kids before they’re grown
- ‘Ultra-maskers’ say they’ll keep wearing masks even though they’ve been vaccinated — and perhaps after the pandemic ends
- What COVID-era travel changes are likely here to stay?
- Why You Should Always Fly with a Tennis Ball in Your Carry-On
- Lonesome Cowboy: Joe West prepared to stand alone among umpires
- Missing in-flight Biscoff cookies? Here’s how to make your own
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.