This week’s miscellaneous news:
- British Columbia at the epicenter of climate change-fuelled weather extremes
- Security guard for TV news crew killed during Oakland robbery attempt
- Is Walking Enough Exercise If It Doesn’t Make Your Heart Race? We Asked a Cardiologist
- These 16 U.S. Citizens Who Left America For Good Are Sharing Their Reasons For Moving And Honestly, It Makes A Lot Of Sense
- Rocky Mountaineer canceled our tour of Canada and refused to refund our $6,339. Help!
Last week’s miscellaneous news:
- 5 Places You’ll Most Likely Catch COVID, According to Dr. Gupta
- How I Travel: Alan Ruck’s First Time in First Class Was With 16-Year-Old John Cusack
- US journalist freed from Myanmar jail with ex-diplomat’s aid
- Reese’s Is Selling a Gigantic Peanut Butter Cup for Thanksgiving — And It Deserves a Spot on Your Table
- Mother and Daughter Spend Months in Jail After Cops Mistake Tea for Drugs
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3X points on dining and 2X points on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.