Looking to spruce up your walls? One way to do it is to get a (or create your own) world wall map, like this unique metal one from a company called DEKADRON. The photo above (from Amazon) is a little misleading because the set doesn’t come with lines or frames, but you can easily add your own. The map comes in two pieces and in either matte black or black textured static powder coating. It weighs 1.5mm and stands 2cm (0.78″) away from the wall. Supposedly, it’s easy to hang from hidden hanger. You just need a nail on the wall for each piece.
The DEKADRON map comes in a number of sizes, with the smallest going for $69.90 with free shipping included. If you’re not a fan of the modern-art style (I’m not sold on it either), here are some other wall maps to choose from.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.