The options in New York City are endless. If you’re just visiting, deciding where to eat a single meal can be overwhelming, let alone where to see good jazz or comedy, grab a creative cocktail or catch Broadway-level theater without racking up debt. And what if you want to see the outer boroughs? Manhattan is great, but there’s even more to discover across the East River, above Central Park and even across New York Harbor in Staten Island.
As a journalist and a native New Yorker, friend-of-JohnnyJet.com Christopher Kompanek is a great source of New York City knowledge, and he’s packed that knowledge into 350 pages for “Moon New York City,” a New York City guide that comes out on June 18. You can pre-order it now on Moon.com.
Moon’s New York City guide includes colorful neighborhood maps, suggested walking itineraries (including through Central Park, which is massive), best bets for a good slice of pizza, dimly lit spaces to spend nights that last until morning, and a whole lot in between—like Williamsburg’s home for whiskey-and-grilled-cheese pairings.
Grab it: Grab “Moon New York City” by Christopher Kompanek for $19.99.
More New York City:
- This Is the Best Way to Get Into the American Museum of Natural History in New York City
- Where to Find the Best Pizza in New York City
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.