One of my friends sent Jack the perfect travel item this week, and I thought I’d share it since all parents would probably love to add it to their arsenal of travel gadgets. The Moonlite Starter Pack Learning and Exploration Set ($18) makes your child’s favorite tales come alive. It’s an easy-to-use storybook projector! This small device clips onto your phone and uses the flashlight to project vibrant storybook images onto any surface.
While projecting the storybook images, the Moonlite app displays story text and plays charming sound effects, creating an immersive and magical story time experience for you and your child. The Moonlite Starter Pack comes with two stories including “Goodnight Moon” by Margaret Wise Brown and illustrations by Clement Hurd. No batteries are required and it’s compatible with most Android and iOS devices.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.