One of my friends sent Jack the perfect travel item this week, and I thought I’d share it since all parents would probably love to add it to their arsenal of travel gadgets. The Moonlite Starter Pack Learning and Exploration Set ($18) makes your child’s favorite tales come alive. It’s an easy-to-use storybook projector! This small device clips onto your phone and uses the flashlight to project vibrant storybook images onto any surface.
While projecting the storybook images, the Moonlite app displays story text and plays charming sound effects, creating an immersive and magical story time experience for you and your child. The Moonlite Starter Pack comes with two stories including “Goodnight Moon” by Margaret Wise Brown and illustrations by Clement Hurd. No batteries are required and it’s compatible with most Android and iOS devices.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.