Bonjour! I had a fun travel week and I hope you did too. Last Thursday was my birthday and I’ve been fortunate to have friends and family sing happy birthday to me in two different States and countries! The first one was in Connecticut with my brother Frank, nephew Dane, sister Georgie Jet, then I flew up to Toronto on Porter (I love that airline) and celebrated with Natalie and her family before driving to Erie, Pennsylvania to visit my dad and sister Carol at her summer house. I’m back in Canada but before driving across the border Natalie and I stopped off in Buffalo at the original Buffalo chicken wing place (separate story). I have all the pictures below.
BTW: Hopefully, you are following me on Facebook (my personal and JohnnyJet.com), Twitter or are signed up to our travel deals newsletter where we send out incredible time-sensitive deals like Monday’s Los Angeles to Peru for $234 roundtrip! We also have travel tips, websites and products; you’ll have to opt-in for each one separately, depending on your interest. Here’s the link to subscribe.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.