Bonjour! I had a fun travel week and I hope you did too. Last Thursday was my birthday and I’ve been fortunate to have friends and family sing happy birthday to me in two different States and countries! The first one was in Connecticut with my brother Frank, nephew Dane, sister Georgie Jet, then I flew up to Toronto on Porter (I love that airline) and celebrated with Natalie and her family before driving to Erie, Pennsylvania to visit my dad and sister Carol at her summer house. I’m back in Canada but before driving across the border Natalie and I stopped off in Buffalo at the original Buffalo chicken wing place (separate story). I have all the pictures below.
BTW: Hopefully, you are following me on Facebook (my personal and JohnnyJet.com), Twitter or are signed up to our travel deals newsletter where we send out incredible time-sensitive deals like Monday’s Los Angeles to Peru for $234 roundtrip! We also have travel tips, websites and products; you’ll have to opt-in for each one separately, depending on your interest. Here’s the link to subscribe.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.