As I’ve said many times before, I’m a huge fan of Scottevest and have been since long before they became a sponsor of our weekly newsletter. I use their products every time I travel because their multiple hidden pockets not only keep my valuables safe, but can act as extra carry-ons, as well. I used to boast about my jacket that had 24 pockets to stash my travel essentials, including one that’s lined with RFID-blocking material (to keep important documents safe and secure from identity theft).
But Scottevest just came out with a new travel jacket called the OTG (Off The Grid) that’s bigger and better (it’s for men and women). It features 29 pockets including two that can hold a full-sized laptop without showing bumps or bulges! Plus, the jacket includes Scottevest favorites like Clear Touch pockets, an RFID-blocking pocket, and a PadPocket for iPads or other similarly sized tablets.
You would think a jacket like this wouldn’t be too fashionable, but when I pulled mine out of its package my wife was like “Oooohhh, where did you get that stylish thing?” It’s ideal for cooler climates (perfect for autumn in the Northeast but not winter) and the 100%-nylon ripstop-quilted jacket is machine-washable and nano-treated for water and stain resistance. The OTG is made for men and women, and it’s currently on sale for $215 (from $280). Above is a short intro video for more!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.