As I’ve said many times before, I’m a huge fan of Scottevest and have been since long before they became a sponsor of our weekly newsletter. I use their products every time I travel because their multiple hidden pockets not only keep my valuables safe, but can act as extra carry-ons, as well. I used to boast about my jacket that had 24 pockets to stash my travel essentials, including one that’s lined with RFID-blocking material (to keep important documents safe and secure from identity theft).
But Scottevest just came out with a new travel jacket called the OTG (Off The Grid) that’s bigger and better (it’s for men and women). It features 29 pockets including two that can hold a full-sized laptop without showing bumps or bulges! Plus, the jacket includes Scottevest favorites like Clear Touch pockets, an RFID-blocking pocket, and a PadPocket for iPads or other similarly sized tablets.
You would think a jacket like this wouldn’t be too fashionable, but when I pulled mine out of its package my wife was like “Oooohhh, where did you get that stylish thing?” It’s ideal for cooler climates (perfect for autumn in the Northeast but not winter) and the 100%-nylon ripstop-quilted jacket is machine-washable and nano-treated for water and stain resistance. The OTG is made for men and women, and it’s currently on sale for $215 (from $280). Above is a short intro video for more!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.