One of my favorite hobbies is collecting passport stamps and I think I do a pretty good job filling up mine. Unfortunately, my compadre is going to expire next August and since I’m taking a month off from traveling (at least internationally) I thought it would be the perfect time to get it renewed. I don’t know about you but my passport is so much more than just a document that gets me in and out of countries. Mine represents freedom and inspiration. When I’m bored or down I flip through it so I can instantly become transported or energized. Although the State Department is supposed to return old passports I scanned all 64 of my pages just in case they don’t or it gets lost in the mail. Rather than just letting them sit lonely on a remote external hard drive I’ve decided to display them on JohnnyJet.com with the hopes it will provide inspiration for others. You know I used to not only be afraid to fly but to leave the house. Seriously! And if I can do it – anyone can.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.