Last night, I was on CBS Los Angeles talking about spring and summer travel. Below is the interview and below that are links to all the tips I mentioned so you don’t have to take notes and can find more in-depth information. As I said at the top of the interview, summer travel is going to be a doozy so it’s best to be as prepared as possible as you start your summer travel planning. If you like what you read, please pass these tips along and please subscribe to my free travel newsletter by clicking here.
–10 ways to find cheap flights this summer
–Tips on how to avoid getting delayed or canceled in thunderstorms
–Why American Travelers Should Book International Travel on US Carriers
–Why You Will Want to Book Flights on Delta
Again, if you like travel tips, please subscribe to my free travel newsletter by clicking here.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.