This brilliant contraption showed up in my Instagram feed as a sponsored post. The ad caught my eye, so I looked for it on Amazon—and sure enough, it was there and highly rated (4.5 stars out of five).
The MyPod connectable pop-up tent lets you hang out outside with friends and family when the weather’s bad or the sun’s hot. It’s constructed of durable steel wire, water- and wind-resistant polyester, and cold-treated clear PVC. When you need it, it pops into shape in just seconds. When you need to fold it up, it’s just as easy. Each MyPod is sold individually ($99), but the non-tapered shape and full zip doors on the sides allow for side-by-side placement. You can connect as many of them as you like to have what they call a “pod party”! It’s a great way to enjoy the outdoors while remaining shaded from the sun (UPF 50 sun protection) or sheltered from the rain (it’s water- and wind-resistant).
Good to know: When folded, it’s 20″ in diameter and only seven pounds so it’s easy to carry. When opened it measures 34″ x 34″ x 58″. It also comes with a waterproof floor and clear front and sides to provide 270 degrees of viewing. It pops up and folds down in seconds. Keep in mind that it’s up to 30º warmer inside.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.