My wife (her website is ohtravelissima.com and you can follow her on social at @NatalieDiScala) is seriously the most amazing person I’ve ever met. That’s why I married her! In addition to being one of the nicest, sweetest, smartest, most talented, most stylish, and prettiest people on the planet, she’s also an amazing mother and between working and taking care of our family, she has also found the time to finally publish the children’s book that she wrote—get this—when she was 12-years old.
Once our son Jack was born, she decided she wanted to finally get the book published for him. She changed the original name of the main character to Jack and commissioned her friend who’s an amazing artist to illustrate the book.
The upside of self-publishing is that you can publish your book yourself in a timely fashion but the downside is that the finished product is crazy expensive, plus the publishing platform and Amazon both take a cut. In fact, Natalie’s not making money on the book unless she sells 5,000 copies. But even if she doesn’t make a dime, she’s now able to tick another dream off her list and she made it come true at a time when she’s never been busier or had less sleep. I couldn’t be prouder of her.
If you buy it and check it out, I know she’d love to know what you think!
Grab it: Grab “Jack and the Cookie Jar” by Natalie DiScala on Amazon for $45.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.