Once our son Jack was born, she decided she wanted to finally get the book published for him. She changed the original name of the main character to Jack and commissioned her friend who’s an amazing artist to illustrate the book.
The upside of self-publishing is that you can publish your book yourself in a timely fashion but the downside is that the finished product is crazy expensive, plus the publishing platform and Amazon both take a cut. In fact, Natalie’s not making money on the book unless she sells 5,000 copies. But even if she doesn’t make a dime, she’s now able to tick another dream off her list and she made it come true at a time when she’s never been busier or had less sleep. I couldn’t be prouder of her.
If you buy it and check it out, I know she’d love to know what you think!
Grab it: Grab “Jack and the Cookie Jar” by Natalie DiScala on Amazon for $45.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3X points on dining and 2X points on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.